If you're not around to sign for a delivery (if requested at the checkout), or there's no safe place for the item to be left, it will be taken to a nearby Post Office.
You'll be notified by card, email or SMS to let you know where and when you can collect your item.
You'll have 10 business days to collect it before the item is returned to us.
No Signature required on delivery option
Australia Post will attempt to deliver your parcel, if no one's at the address when they attempt to deliver it they will:
- check for special delivery instructions provided.
- look for a suitable Safe Drop location (if a signature isn't required).
- take it to a nearby Post Office for collection.
Signature required on delivery option
If a signature is required on a delivery item, they will leave the parcel in a safe spot only where:
- the sender has waived requirement to capture a signature, and
- the recipient has accepted an invitation to authorise Safe Drop through MyPost.
- otherwise it will be taken to a nearby Post Office for collection.
We can deliver to a Post Office, Parcel Locker, Parcel Collect or PO Box in addition to your Home or Work address.